samedi 25 avril 2015

Dédicace du week-end.

Je vous attend samedi 25 avril à partir de 18h au Novotel de L'île d'Oléron pour échanger et faire quelques crobards autour de la BD.


5 commentaires:

Sarah Elisa a dit…

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you !!!

Thibaut Lambert a dit…

Thanks for your encouragement.

Michael Babbage a dit…

Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article.
I wait for the next post :)

filepuma a dit…

thanks for sharing.. and very useful
your website came up, it looks good.
I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

filepuma

Jhoni a dit…

viel danken mir für geben Informationen sehr nützlich und in diesem Artikel Erstellen von professionellen Admin......

car and driver